Scope – the Terms and Conditions (T&C) covers all outlets operating under the CENTRAL SNOWSPORTS branding. This includes: - Falls Creek Central Snowsports Pty Ltd and Hakuba Central Snowsports Pty Ltd.
EQUIPMENT EXCHANGE / SWAP.
- Demo equipment packages include free swaps. This allows you to try different skis or boards.
- Swap from skis to boards in our standard range is free for the first swap. For subsequent swaps there is a ¥1500 fee in Japan (Hakuba Central Snowsports Pty Ltd) and $15 fee in Australia (Falls Creek Central Snowsports Pty Ltd).
- There is no charge for boot changes.
- You are required to make your own way to the closest store with equipment for exchanges / swaps. Skiers are to bring boots and skis for any changes and or adjustments.
Children are classified by age. Children aged 14 and under are considered “children” for equipment rental in Japan (Hakuba Central Snowsports Pty Ltd) and aged 17 and under in Australia (Falls Creek Central Snowsports Pty Ltd).
REFUND, AMENDMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY.
***COVID-19 additional terms:
We are prepared to be as flexible as we can whilst covering costs. Any Covid-19 related changes can be made up until arrival & collection. Covid-19 additional terms override policy 3-9 below.
- Covid-19 positive
- Showing symptoms of Covid-19
- Ordered to isolate
- Border closure
- Third party provider (change in capacities due to social distancing)
- Bookings or individuals that cannot travel due to Covid-19 will be refunded or credited for the following year, depending on preference. (Ordered to isolate / border closures / lockdowns)
- All cancellations on items that are refundable under our Covid-19 policy will incur the minimum merchant fee 2.9-3.5% (these costs are not recoverable from the merchant)
- A refund can be provided for early rental on returns for bookings made directly with Central Snowsports online or instore. Equipment is to be returned before 5.00 pm on the last day, any refund is processed with that being the conclusion of the last day. Refunds are processed through original payment, less merchant fees.
- For online bookings this can be done by emailing [email protected] within 14 days of your return day.
- For instore bookings this can be done instore at the time of departure only.
- Bookings made through an agent are not eligible.
- Refunds will not be given for unused days in the middle of your hire period.
- Refunds are not available on specials, promotional and discounted packages unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellations or amendments for any items booked online with Central Snowsports directly through centralsnowsports.com.au must be finalised at least 48 hours before the first day of hire.
- Cancellations on items that are refundable will incur a merchant fee 2.9-3.5% (these costs are not recoverable from the merchant)
- Full cancellations received up to 7 days before the first day of hire are subject to a 20% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations of any items after arrival will incur 1 full day rental cancellation fee.
- All online hire bookings must be made 48 hours before the first day of hire. First day of hire is the first day the equipment is used.
- Bookings made through any agent are not eligible for an early return refund. Check your booking for the terms and conditions and relevant cancellation policy.
EQUIPMENT COLLECTION | LATE RETURNS.
- Equipment can be collected from 1pm before the first day of hire. Collection after 1pm is not counted as a hire day. A minimum of 1 full day hire will be charged for equipment rental.
- Equipment returned after 9am after the last day of hire will be charged as a full day.
- Equipment can be collected from either of the two stores in Falls Creek. In Hakuba, Japan we have three stores and equipment can be collected from your store of choice.
LOSS AND DAMAGE POLICY.
- Damage insurance is built into the price of the rental for any repairable damage which includes the following –
- Base scratches
- Edge and base tuning.
- Base patching and P-texing /core shots
- De laminations
- Cracked top sheets
- Snapped board or ski
- Damage from misuse, skiing on roads, damage to top sheets from ski-to-ski contact will be charged at the discretion of the manager. Repairs start at $80 in Australia and equivalent costs in Yen.
- Rental equipment that is lost, stolen or irreparable will be charged at the 14-day rental rate.
- Normal wear and tear are excluded from the damage clause.
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS – RENTERS AGREEMENT.
- I will be responsible for the return of the goods and equipment in good order and condition.
- I will be responsible to pay for damage, however caused, to the goods and equipment.
- I agree to return the goods and equipment to Central Snowsports no later than 5pm and the last day of the hiring period.
- Once we have completed the hire process and taken delivery of the goods and equipment Central Snowsports are not obliged to give a refund under any circumstances.
- On agreeing to the terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the recreational activities are dangerous with inherent risks and hazards and as a consequence (including serious personal injury) and sometimes death can occur. You accept all such risks and hereby waive the right to sue the suppliers for any personal injury or death suffered by you in any way whatsoever caused by or arising from such injuries.
- Central Snowsports strongly recommend that all skiers and snowboarders wear accredited helmets whenever skiing or snowboarding and Central Snowsports also recommend that snowboarders wear wrist guards.
- The equipment and services Central Snowsports supplies are rendered with due care and skill based on the information we receive from you.
- Central Snowsports recommends travel insurance.
DISCOUNT OFFERS AND SPECIALS.
- All PROMO CODE Discounts & Specials offered by Central Snowsports are redeemed via centralsnowsports.com.au only. Not redeemable instore unless stated.
- PROMO CODE Discounts and other Specials apply to hard goods only unless otherwise stated. Skis/boots/poles, skis/poles, board/boots, board only packages. They do not apply to clothing and accessories.
- 4 day HIRE + 1 day FREE. Must be consectutive dates. 5 day hire is the same price as the 4 day hire for all ski and snowboard packages.
Sign up to our mailing list
Join up now to our mailing list to receive information about upcoming events, and discounts! Your details won't be given or sold to any other organisation.