EQUIPMENT EXCHANGE / SWAP.
- Premium - Demo equipment packages include free swaps. This allows you to try different skis or boards throughout your hire period.
- Swap from skis to boards in our standard range is free for the first swap. For subsequent swaps there is a $15 fee.
- There is no charge for boot changes.
- You are required to make your own way to the closest store with equipment for exchanges / swaps. Skiers are to bring boots and skis for any changes and or adjustments.
REFUND, AMENDMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY.
1. EARLY RETURN REFUND
You have 7 days from your return day to apply for an early return refund.
Apply to [email protected] with your details.
ONLINE BOOKINGS A refund can be provided for early returns for bookings made directly with Central Snowsports. Equipment is to be returned to the store before 5.00 pm on the last day, any refund is processed with that being the conclusion of the last day. Refunds are processed through original payment, less the admin fees.
IN-STORE BOOKINGS A refund can be provided for early returns for bookings made in store. Equipment is to be returned to the store before 5.00 pm on the last day, any refund is processed with that being the conclusion of the last day. Refunds are processed through the original form of payment, in-store at the time of departure. If your refund can’t be processed at the time of departure. Apply for a refund through reservations.
THIRD PARTY BOOKINGS Bookings made through any agent or third party booking platform are not eligible for an early return refund. All other amendments and cancellations must be made 7 days before the start day.
Apply to r[email protected] for a travel insurance claim if required.
2. REST DAYS Refunds will not be given for unused days in the middle of your hire period. Hire days are continuous.
3. Cancellations or amendments for any items booked online directly with Central Snowsports must be made at least 48 hours before the first day of hire.
4. MINIMUM CANCELLATION FEE All cancellations that are refunded will incur a minimum 10% admin fee.
5. Cancellations made within the 7 days before the first day of hire will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
6. LATE CANCELLATIONS of any item within 48hrs before the first day of hire, from arrival and hire start date will incur 1 full day rental cancellation fee.
EQUIPMENT COLLECTION | LATE RETURNS.
- Equipment can be collected from 1pm before the first day of hire. Collection after 1pm is not counted as a hire day. A minimum of 1 full day hire will be charged for equipment rental.
- Equipment returned can be returned before 9am the morning after the last day for the use of nighttime activities (Central Snowsports must be made aware). After 9am an additional full day will be charged
- Equipment can be collected from either of the three stores in Falls Creek.
LOSS AND DAMAGE POLICY.
- Damage insurance is built into the price of the rental for any repairable damage which includes the following –
- Base scratches
- Edge and base tuning.
- Base patching and P-texing /core shots
- De laminations
- Cracked top sheets
- Snapped board or ski
- Damage from misuse, skiing on roads, damage to top sheets from ski-to-ski contact will be charged at the discretion of the manager. Repairs start at $80.
- Rental equipment that is lost, stolen or irreparable will be charged at the 14-day rental rate.
- Normal wear and tear are excluded from the damage clause.
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS – RENTERS AGREEMENT.
- I will be responsible for the return of the goods and equipment in good order and condition.
- I will be responsible to pay for damage, however caused, to the goods and equipment.
- I agree to return the goods and equipment to Central Snowsports no later than 5pm and the last day of the hiring period.
- Once we have completed the hire process and taken delivery of the goods and equipment Central Snowsports are not obliged to give a refund under any circumstances.
- On agreeing to the terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the recreational activities are dangerous with inherent risks and hazards and as a consequence (including serious personal injury) and sometimes death can occur. You accept all such risks and hereby waive the right to sue the suppliers for any personal injury or death suffered by you in any way whatsoever caused by or arising from such injuries.
- Central Snowsports strongly recommend that all skiers and snowboarders wear accredited helmets whenever skiing or snowboarding and Central Snowsports also recommend that snowboarders wear wrist guards.
- The equipment and services Central Snowsports supplies are rendered with due care and skill based on the information we receive from you.
- Central Snowsports recommends travel insurance.
Sign up to our mailing list
Join up now to our mailing list to receive information about upcoming events, and discounts! Your details won't be given or sold to any other organisation.