Scope – the Terms and Conditions (T&C) covers all outlets operating under the CENTRAL SNOWPSORTS branding. This includes:- Falls Creek Central Snowsports Pty Ltd , Hotham Central Snowsports Pty Ltd and Hakuba Central Snowsports Pty Ltd.
- Demo/Premium equipment packages include free swapping, this allows you to try different skis or boards.
- Swap from skis to boards in our standard range is free for the first swap. For subsequent swaps there is a ¥1500 fee in Japan and $15 fee in Australia.
- You are required to make your own way to the closest store for swaps.
- Children are classified by age.
- Children aged 14 and under are considered “children” for equipment rental in Japan and aged 17 and under in Australia. Australia has multiple categories for children, age is at date of rental collection.
REFUND, AMENDMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY.
- A refund can be provided for early rental returns for bookings made directly with Central Snowsports. Equipment is to be returned before 5.00 pm or by 9am sharp, any refund is processed with that being the conclusion of the last day. Refunds will not be given for unused days in the middle of your hire period. For packages with rest days, rest day is considered free and hence, equipment would need to be returned two days early to recieve one day refiund ie. 5 of 6 day hire, equipment returned at end of fith day no rfund, end of fourth day, one day refund.
- Bookings through agents are not eligible for an early return refund. Your agent may be able to arrange a refund. Some refunds are available under certain travel insurance policies.
- All cancellations or amendments for online bookings with Central Snowsports via centralsnowsports.com.au must be made at least 72 hours before first day of hire. Cancellations after this period incur a 10% cancellation fee.
- All online hire bookings must be made 72 hours before first day of hire. First day of hire is the first day the equipment is used.
- Bookings with promotional discounts are non-refundable once hire commences.
- Any approved refunds will be given back through the original payment source.
EQUIPMENT COLLECTION | LATE RETURNS.
- Equipment can be collected from 1pm before the first day of hire. Collection after 1pm is not counted as a hire day. A minimum of 1 full day hire will be charged for equipment rental.
- Equipment returned after 9am after the last day of hire will be charged as a full day.
- Equipment can be collected from either of the two stores in Falls Creek. In Hakuba, Japan we have three stores and equipment can be collected from your store of choice.
LOSS AND DAMAGE POLICY.
- Damage insurance is built into the price of the rental for any repairable damage which includes the following –
- Base scratches
- Edge and base tuning.
- Base patching and P-texing /core shots
- De laminations
- Cracked top sheets
- Snapped board or ski
- Damage from misuse, skiing on roads, damage to top sheets from ski to ski contact will be charged at the discretion of the manager. Repairs start at $80 in Australia and equivalent costs in Yen.
- Rental equipment that is lost, stolen or irreparable will be charged at the replacement cost for a new item. If lost item is later returned, full refund of the replacement charge will be given to customer. A tax invoice will be issued to customer for any charges which will assist in claim from customrs travel insurance.
- Normal wear and tear is excluded from the damage clause.
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS – RENTERS AGREEMENT.
- I will be responsible for the return of the goods and equipment in good order and condition.
- I will be responsible to pay for damage, however caused, to the goods and equipment.
- I agree to return the goods and equipment to Central Snowsports no later than 5pm and the last day of the hiring period.
- Once we have completed the hire process and taken delivery of the goods and equipment Central Snowsports are not obliged to give a refund under any circumstances.
- On agreeing to the terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the recreational activities are dangerous with inherent risks and hazards and as a consequence (including serious personal injury) and sometimes death can occur. You accept all such risks and hereby waive the right to sue the suppliers for any personal injury or death suffered by you in any way whatsoever caused by or arising from such injuries.
- Central Snowsports strongly recommend that all skiers and snowboarders wear accredited helmets whenever skiing or snowboarding and Central Snowsports also recommend that snowboarders wear wrist guards.
- The equipment and services Central Snowsports supplies are rendered with due care and skill based on the information we receive from you.
DISCOUNT OFFERS AND SPECIALS.
1. All Discounts offered by Falls Creek Central Snowsports are redeemed using Promo Codes via centralsnowsports.com.au only. Not redeemble in store with out online booking using Promo Code.
2. All Codes apply to hard goods only. Skis/boots/poles, skis/poles, board/boots, board only packages. They do not apply to clothing and accessories.
3. Online bookings using Promo Codes are refundable at the discretion of the Booking Manager. This can occcur by applying to firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds can be processed in store by staff. All booking refunds are subject to 20% booking and processing fee. Refunds apply from time equipment is returned to store as per noted on our ER in store rental POS.
4. Season 2019, Australia. Peak Season discunt codes aply for the period June 29 to August 31, 2019. 50% codes are for June 1 to June 27 and September 1 to season close 2019. These are non-refundable once hire commences
At Central Snowsports we use Pay Pal to secure your online transactions. For further information, visit the PayPal site at www.paypal.com.
Sign up to our mailing list
Join up now to our mailing list to receive information about upcoming events, and discounts! Your details won't be given or sold to any other organisation.