- Ski / Snowboard Jacket - Ensure you have a warm water resistant jacket. (HIRE PARKA)
- Ski / Snowboard Pants - Ensure you have warm water resistant ski or snowboard pants, bib/overalls or 1 peice suit. (HIRE PANTS)
- Base Layers - Layering is a great way to stay warm. You can take layers off as required. Australian tempretures vary from very cold to very warm. Wool based thermals are ideal. You may also require a mid-layer to trap in body heat and keep you warmer on the colder days.
- Gloves / Mitts - A quality pair of gloves or mitts are a must. They should be warm and water resistant. We recommend mitts for those who feel the cold. A range of gloves and mitts are available to buy in-store.
- Liners - When it's really cold you might require extra warmth from a merino or equivelant glove / mitt liner. You may need them walking around and going out to restuarants.
- Walking Boots - Something that is waterproof with good grip. Falls Creek Village can get very slippery at times. (HIRE WALKING BOOTS)
- Goggles - You need to protect your eyes. Sunglasses are ok on sunny & low wind days and for walking around the village. Otherwise you will need goggles if you are skiing or snowobarding (HIRE GOGGLES)
- Helmet - Highly recommended for anyone skiing or snowboarding. The majority of participants wear one. It's FREE to hire a helmet if 17yrs and under (HIRE HELMET)
- Face Protection - You will require some type of face protection. A range of Balaclavas and Neckwarmers are available to buy in-store. If pre-purchasing a balaclava make sure it's thin enough to go under a helmet.
- Sunscreen - Always wear sunscreen , preferably one that also protects from wind. Have a Lip balm to put in your pocket.
- Camera - You want to make sure you capture all the fun.
Sign up to our mailing list
Join up now to our mailing list to receive information about upcoming events, and discounts! Your details won't be given or sold to any other organisation.